Too early to start thinking about Christmas shopping? Not if you can get a gift for free! Here’s your chance.
The first three people to leave a comment (and please include your email address so I can contact you!), along with the name/relationship of the person you’d like to give a copy of the beautiful hard cover gift/study book Mothers of the Bible Speak to Mothers of Today–and why you’d like to give it to her–will get a free copy in time for Christmas giving. It’s just that simple! If we get more than three sign-ups, I’ll sell two copies of the book for the price of one to all who sign up after the first three. I’ll keep this offer open until mid-December.
Why am I doing this? Because I believe in the message of this book, and I believe those who read/receive it will be blessed.

By |2016-12-20T19:29:44+00:00November 4th, 2009|Christmas, Easy Writer, free, gift, Kathi Macias, mothers|0 Comments

No Comments

1. Lisa Buffaloe November 4, 2009 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Sign me up, please!!! I would love to give the book to my mother. 🙂

My e-mail is lisa@lisabuffaloe.com

2. Deena November 4, 2009 at 6:25 pm - Reply

Deena would like to give a copy to her daughter, Margarita, mother of Malakai.

thedeena63 at hotmail dot com

3. Amy Simon November 4, 2009 at 7:22 pm - Reply

I’d give a copy to my good friend, Chris (female). We walk together through this whole parenting thing with kids about the same ages.
    Thanks, Kathi!

Amy
    the4simons@gmail.com

4. Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 7:35 pm - Reply

I’d give a copy to my daughter, Meredith. We share a “best friends” relationship as well as the mother-daughter relationship. In my opinion she wears the title of “World’s Greatest Mom for Sons.” She would love this book.

AnnKnowles@aol.com

5. Kathi Macias November 4, 2009 at 8:37 pm - Reply

Ann: I wrote to you at the above email address, but it bounced. I’m praying you read this! Please email me if you do. Thanks!

6. Joanne November 5, 2009 at 2:44 pm - Reply

Hi Kathi,

I just read this about your book. I was unable to read about this yesterday due to being gone all day on medical business.

I know that it is too late to receive a free book. Had I been one of the winners, I would have given it to my precious sister.