Here it is, the cover for book one in the new Freedom Series! Deliver Me From Evil releases this Fall. Leave a comment about what you think, along with clear contact info, and win a free copy when it releases!

No Comments

1. Peggy Blann Phifer March 11, 2011 at 3:19 am - Reply

Intriguing cover, Kathi. As usual, I can’t wait to read this one. Is it also from New Hope?

2. April March 11, 2011 at 3:28 am - Reply

Oooh, new series! Can’t wait to read it! 🙂

~April

3. Annette March 11, 2011 at 3:50 am - Reply

I think I like the cover!
    The title covers her eyes out of shame? embarrassment? fear? By covering up her eyes which some believe are a window to our inner self, it speaks to me about the state of her inner self. Did that make sense?
    Thank you Kathi!
    bellevieanne@gmail.com

4. karenp March 11, 2011 at 4:00 am - Reply

AWESOME! Can’t wait to read it!

5. Carmen7351 March 11, 2011 at 4:09 am - Reply

I’m excited! Freedom series sounds like a great series just based on the cover! READY!
    desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

6. I like it! It shows enough to get a feel for what the book is about (I think; of course I don’t know since I haven’t read it yet!) yet leaves a bit of a mystery with the title covering the girls eyes. It makes me want to read the book :-). Of course, that’s no surprise since you’re a fabulous author & I’ve enjoyed all of your books!

7. Cheryl March 12, 2011 at 1:47 am - Reply

I’m a bit cool on it, but I would definitely pick it up if I saw it on the shelf to see what it is about.

Congrats on the new series.

Cheryl

8. Jan Marie March 12, 2011 at 10:37 pm - Reply

This cover looks just as powerful as the message that is found in the rest of your books. I’m already looking forward to reading this one too. God bless you – you have a powerful talent for spreading the Message.

janmarien[at]embarqmail[dot]com

9. LCM March 13, 2011 at 11:23 pm - Reply

Love the cover and can’t wait to read it 🙂

10. Dolly March 28, 2011 at 3:43 pm - Reply

This looks really interesting! Do you have a summary posted somewhere on what it’s about? I’m wondering if this is about human trafficking…so excited for the opportunity to read it!

11. A Mom After God's Own Heart April 6, 2011 at 2:37 am - Reply

Oh Kathi! I just finished People Of The Book and it was amazing! Deliver Me From Evil sounds great and I know it will be as good, if not better than all the other books I have had the privilege of reading of yours! This cover is intriguing and amazing! Can’t wait to read it!